Here you can find a full list of our terms and conditions.
Ticket information, prices and fees can be found here.
Tickets booked online
- Tickets booked online cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the game is cancelled.
- By choosing to book online, it is your responsibility to check what type of discounted tickets and offers are available and that you have booked the correct tickets before completing your booking.
- No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
- Misuse of offers or specially discounted tickets may result in your booking being cancelled.
- The maximum number of tickets that may be purchased online for any game is 20.
Exchanges and refunds
- You can exchange tickets for another game during the season if (if tickets are available).
- Exchanges are subject to a £1 charge per ticket and are only available on tickets purchased from the box office in person or by phone.
- Exchanges are not available for online bookings.
- Original tickets must be returned to the Rocks Office at least 48 hours before the game.
- Refunds are only available if a game is cancelled.
- Any discount priced tickets must be requested at the time of booking and the box office may ask to see proof of entitlement before selling tickets at discount prices.
- All discounts are subject to availability where applicable and at the discretion of the box office.
- All discounts can be withdrawn at the discretion of the Glasgow Rocks without prior notice.
- Discounts do not apply to tickets already purchased.
- The Glasgow Rocks reserves the right to introduce discounts and price changes without prior notice.
- Discounted tickets cannot be booked in conjunction with or combined with any other reductions or offers.
Programme of events
At times it is necessary to make changes to the published programme. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
A processing fee of £1 per online transaction applies.
*Sent Royal Mail 1st Class
|Adult||age 18 or over|
|Concession*||aged 65 or over, a full time student, National Entitlement Card, registered disabled|
under 3’s go FREE
|Family of 4||2 adults and 2 children|
|Family of 5||2 adults and 3 children|
*We do not currently support the online sale of wheelchair accessible seating. To purchase wheelchair accessible seating please contact the Box Office on 0141 556 3231.
- If you choose to order your tickets using the Collection delivery method you are able to collect your tickets directly from the Emirates Arena on the day of the game, from 1 hour prior to tip-off. There is no additional charge for collecting your tickets at the venue.
- If you choose to order your tickets using the Post delivery method your tickets will be sent via Royal Mail to your nominated delivery address. Postal orders are sent on a Wednesday each week, 1st class. A fee of £2.50 is charge for all postal orders.
Wheelchair accessible seating
We do not currently support the online sale of wheelchair accessible seating. To purchase wheelchair accessible seating please contact the Box Office on 0141 556 3231. In the interest of safety we recommend that wheelchair users are accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
Click here to buy match tickets online!
To book tickets over the phone call 0141 556 3231